Domestic Shipping Policy
Domestic Shipping (includes United States and the U.S. Territories*)
FREE for Orders over $150**
(2-6 Business days)
*Standard shipping orders to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska, will ship within 48 hours and should arrive within 1-2 weeks.
*Standard shipping orders to Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands will ship within 48 hours and should arrive within 3-5 weeks
*U.S. Territories include Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, and the Northern Mariana Islands
**Excludes all orders placed on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).
International Shipping Policy (available upon request)
Unopened items purchased directly from Healthgevity can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the purchase date. Simply send the items back to us within 30 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange the product. When we receive your package, we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product, minus any shipping fees incurred by Healthgevity. If you would prefer an exchange, simply contact our offices prior to submitting the return so that we may coordinate the exchange promptly and efficiently.
Any product returned after 30 days may not be accepted by our Returns Department, or may incur a 20% restocking fee. To return any item purchased directly from Healthgevity beyond 30 days, a return authorization must first be obtained by calling our offices and notifying us of the return. A return authorization number will be assigned and must be listed on the package being returned.
Any product purchased from an Healthgevity reseller will need to be returned or exchanged with the reseller directly.
Any order discrepancies must be reported to Healthgevity within three days of receipt of the shipment. Every situation is different, but Healthgevity will promptly correct any shipment discrepancy upon being notified. If your return is due to an error made in part by Healthgevity, a return label will be issued to you through email or via a courier call tag, in which the driver actually possesses the label and simply picks up the goods from your delivery address (they must be packaged properly, see Instruction #2 below).
Additionally, if you are returning/exchanging six or more of the same item at any time (not due to Healthgevity error), there will be a 20% restocking fee due to inventory control and product shelf life.
Instructions for returning items:
- Please notify an Healthgevity customer service representative of your intent to return any product so that your account can be notated. This will expedite the processing of your return.
- Place the item that you are returning in sturdy packaging and ensure the item is packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for damage during shipment of returned items.
- Be sure to include your name and invoice number with the shipment so that we can identify who the return is for.
- Use the mailing address listed provided to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.